cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, May 26, 2008

just a postcard..... I think not....




Hi everyone.. hope some of you found me.. remembered my back up site.. could be my permanent site..


I have had no reply to my service requests for over a week.. big recommendation on what service to not use in the future. I seriously am mad and if had the money I would take a full page ad in every US and wherever else newspaper and make it quite clear what I think of these people.... writing to the general manager I found, has not even got a reply.... service is one of those unheard of words.. want to do me a favour tell everyone you know how terrible Netidentity / Tucows are... I wish I could write what I really feel. :-)



Anyway.. one good thing about stamps is you meet some really great people and one guy I have written about before has given me a card - that I carried on the Singapore - Nagoya - Narita A380 flight.... hope you like it..


He is rather talented when it comes to design and that sort of stuff and I have signed him up to a lifetime contract to design for me ha ha ha ha .. only joking. Anyway, hope you like this card...


Note the frankings on the stamps.. pretty sepcial eh!!!




Best wishes...Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!