cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I had a couple of topics to write about tonight and both involved stamps from Great Britain. I am sadly out of touch I have to admit but every now and then I try to read the various news releases. These are maybe not new to you but I felt something worth showing in case you have not seen these yet.

Stamps.. well are they.. of course they are, as they will be produced as stamps...... and one assumes someone will use them on a letter or two.. somewhere in the UK..

Only time will tell I guess.

My view... they are stickers.. no more no less.. pretty ( and not that pretty as I view them) stickers.. oh well.. Royal Mail know what they are doing :-)

Tomorrow I will show some much more attractive stamps................ guess which ones :-) email me at cddstamps@gmail.com maybe a prize in there somewhere..

Best wishes...Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!