cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, May 31, 2008




exciting news :-)
I found Korean stamp dealers in an arcade in Seoul.
Yes finally, and what a lovely hour or two I had wandering round.
Coversation was difficult but then the universal langague of philately overcame that.
I picked up a few stamps as well.
One of the very nice dealers I met and one set from a se-tenant block, recently issued here in Seoul.



More later - Sunday here but I have to go to work - Stamps on hold today I am afraid.



Best wishes.. Micheal

2 Comments:

At 1:41 AM, Blogger Shalotte said...

Yo! so you finally found the stamp dealers! I thought of sending you the stamp you bought, but since you bought that, I guess I don't have to. I think it would take some time for me to send the stamps over, sorry!

 
At 5:21 AM, Blogger cddstamps said...

Shalotte, Hi.. yes I found them.. I did email you with details.. hope you got the email

Send any spare Korean used stamps you have and I will add to my childrens corner so I can send to other children around the world... and I'll send you some more world and Great Britain in exchange

Best wishes...Michael

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!