cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Tuesday night and I have to get some sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz oops sorry :-) here are some stamps from a M/S I picked up at the dealers I visited at the weekend.. Quite nice I think. Not what I'd collect but they are not gaudy if you know what I mean, and like some of the more recent issues we are seeing from GB and other countries. Must be a modern day style thing I guess. :-)


Your thoughts? email me at cddstamps@gmail.com


Ok so who wants these.. :-) pay my costs, no more ....ok email me and we will arrange something.


Best wishes... Michael http://www.cddstamps.com/ will also be updated soon as I am having a few days in Sydney next weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!