cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, June 14, 2008


Hello everyone, continuing my aviation theme from last night I came across these today.
To be issued on 17th July by Royal Mail (Great Britain).
I have my order placed for a FDC with the Farnborough special franking and a smilers sheet. A friend is going to get me a used set as well.
Will be a nice addition to my aviation collection. And if you look at the Smilers Sheet ( have a look at http://www.norphil.co.uk/2008/07a-air_displays.htm you will see an A380 shown as well. Perfect eh!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you are having a great weekend.. with stamps some of the time :-) Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!