cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Sunday, November 01, 2015


Hello, hope you all had a lovely weekend. I did. Lots of time to work with my stock and get more loaded to the Bidstart / Stanley Gibbons Marketplace Store.

Hoe you enjoy seeing these two stamps.

Anyone tell me the difference? Look closely and you should be able to tell.   Perhaps a boring pet interest of mine on many of these early British Commonwealth  stamps. But nice to have both in your collection I think, assuming you know there are two varieties.  I will tell you more tomorrow.

Have a great week.  Michael  www.cddstamps.com


1 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! It could be the different type of perforation. I don't know if it is the correct answer, but I love the way you challenge the philatelists in every quiz on your blog. Regards! Catalin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!