cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, January 08, 2022

 Hello, weekend here, and time for some stamps perhaps?

 Here is one I hope you enjoy seeing.


This is from the 1938  George VI issue, actually an issue with a variety of stamps reprinted  through to 1955. although only one in 1955,  mostly were reprinted in 1946, 1948, and 1950.   Plenty of interesting stamps to look out for.   Flaw varieties, Die varieties and quite a few perforation differences all of which  can add a significant cost if you are looking to hold a complete issue in your collection. And, might I add  some are rather difficult to find.

A lovely issue in my view

Enjoy your stamps and have a philatelic weekend    Michel    cddstamps.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!