cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, January 05, 2022

Hello,  a few days ago I wrote about the  1949 UPU issue and showed a Ceylon stamp.  Here is the  more traditional Omnibus design I mentioned.  


Certainly a set I enjoy seeing and one to pay attention to because while most have a very low catalog value and can be found for a few cents in good used  or mint condition some do attract a small premium - this Falkland Islands set for example.

This again from my friends  British Commonwealth Album  here   -    and you might enjoy visiting his online store the Used Stamp Collector here.

Enjoy your philately    Michael   cddstamps.com 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!