cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Hello …… I am back from a quick trip to Sydney. I thought I would show this stamp. One of the Frog set recetly issued thatI picked up while there. It shows the Tasmanian tree frog. A species not at risk of extinction so I read but in limited numbers. It is found on the west coast of Tasmanian and is (perhaps?) interesting – well the male anyway – as it makes quite a distinctive goose like call. Interesting set of stamps, especially if your thematic interest is frogs on stamps, or just another issue when there is no need for another issue 🙂 Michael

1 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Blogger Bluecollarwrench said...

Nice green color

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!