cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, August 18, 2018

Hello, I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. Just one stamp to show. I chose this because I am off to Sydney in 12 hours or so and this place McMahon's point is near where I will be staying. A lovely area I might add.

It was issued in 1979, one of the stamps issued by Australia in the 1974 - 1979 Paintings series.

The art, as you might see or know anyway, is by Sir Arthur Streeton. A well known Australian artist, and an artist worth reading about if this interests you.

I will be back late next week, hopefully I will have a few new Australia issues to show.

Have a good week. Michael cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!