cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Sunday, June 11, 2017


This is from the 1997 Fauna and Flora series showing various images of the Kakadu Wetlands.  Lovely issue. Hope you enjoy seeing this $10 stamp which has reflective gold coloured inking of the word Australia and the $ value.  That is why it looks black in the scan.

I found these and some other nice earlier issues when I was putting stamps on the orders I will be mailing from Australia later this week. I will be mailing orders from Sydney as it will ensure faster mail delivery time – especially for my Australia and New Zealand customers.

Only three full days before I fly out, ,so if you want maybe this stamp used on a letter,  and a free perforation gauge  - my special is free gauge with orders over $5 and I have 2 left I should add, then get your order in soon.   

Visit the online store here  https://www.hipstamp.com/store/cddstamps

And in case you did not know - The Kakadu Wetlands are in the Kakadu National Park in the Northern Territories. The Park covers an area of just over 19,000 square kilometres – that is the size of Slovenia for example, or half the size of Switzerland.   A really amazing place. 


Enjoy your stamps    Michael    cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!