cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Sunday, June 11, 2017


Hello, I hope you had a lovely weekend, and enjoyed some stamp time. I certainly did. Found this. Nothing that special I think but nice to have. It is has a touch of toning which slightly distracts.

It is SG 1 and while imperf it is imperf by nature of being between gutter margins. Pity not from adjacent stamp, but still something a bit different.

Now for a favour please. Simple really. Please  try to open the website cddstamps.com   www.cddstamps.com    I ask because I cannot open it from my home laptop.

My hosting support people tell me there is a hop problem with my ISP.  Very strange as my internet is working just brilliantly - it is just the one site that I cannot open, and I cannot update the pages. if you can try please just send me an email cddstamps@gmail.com saying yes you can or no you cannot.

One mate of mine in Australia was able to open it.

All very odd,  so I am trying people around the world so I have some more details to give to my ISP or the Hosting support people.

Will you be so kind as to help me?  Many thanks

 Enjoy your stamps.  Michael  cddstamps


1 Comments:

At 5:41 AM, Blogger Roy said...

No problems from Spain.

Nice website

Roy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!