cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, June 03, 2017




Hello,  while it is still 2nd June in the USA as I write,  I thought it worth showing these -The set issued in 2007 SG 2686 - 2691 and the Sgt Pepper album commemorated on the stamp

Why?  Because 50 years ago on 2nd June the Beatles released the Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band album in the USA. Their 8th studio album and in many ways perhaps the iconic album of all time.

Enjoy your stamps and of course listening to the Beatles whose music has surely survived the passage of time.

Michael  cddstamps.com and our online store here https://www.hipstamp.com/store/cddstamps

  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!