cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Tuesday, March 14, 2017


I have been sorting Australia today and thought you might enjoy seeing these. Perhaps you were not aware there were two “Types”.  They are SG 614 from the 1976 Anniversary of Nationhood issue. Type one shows has the emu’s legs without toes, just the shape of solid feet, whereas Type II show toes on the both feet. I try to show in the scan from the SG catalogue.


If you are missing one or the other why not visit cddstamps,  https://www.hipstamp.com/store/cddstamps     and pick these up and while there why not fill a few more gaps in your Australia collection. We have over 4000 Australia lots in the online store now. Shameless plug but if I don’t tell you how will you know to look.  Or visit our website at cddstamps.com, select online Store and then the country you collect.

And, since I will be in Sydney on Saturday, any order place before end of day Thursday will be mailed from Sydney so my ANZ customers will get very fast delivery, I hope! And I expect it will be faster to other parts of the world as well.

Oh and for new customers I will be including a free pair of cddstamps tweezers.  Easier when mailing form Sydney. Hope to hear from you. J


Enjoy your stamps       Michael    cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!