cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, May 05, 2017



Hello, now back home after a wonderful 5 week holiday in England and Scotland. I did manage to pick up a few stamps. Thought you might like to see these, even if seen before. The new colour shade of "blue" with the security text "65th ANNIVERSARY OF ACCESSION"

This new  £5 stamp was issued back in February I seem to recall.

Enjoy your philately.

Michael    cddstamps.com

PS  the online shop is now open again    Please visit https://www.hipstamp.com/store/cddstamps and hopefully you will be able to fill a few gaps in your collection.  More stock to be listed over coming weeks and months as I get back into the swing of things.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!