cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Tuesday, November 22, 2016



Hello,   I hope readers get to see the feedback I receive. I am always grateful for comments and the one from Ian Norvic is worth noting. Thanks Ian. I always value your guidance and advice.and am looking more closely at what I post and the hundreeds of the "self adhesives" I am studying.

Yes, I am still studying 2nd class self adhesive Machins and while not wanting to bore you with the complexities I am reading about, and the hours it is taking to study the stamps ( very enjoyable hours I should add) I thought these two would be nice to see. First issued in 1993 as a trial and then these in 1997 with Die Cut perfs and one elliptical hole on each perforation.
SG cat is 1976 and 1977 with quite useful cat value.   

Enjoy your stamps


Michael   cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!