cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, October 26, 2016



Hello, something else I picked up in Taipei. This from the stand showing the machines that print the Royal Mail Post and Go Labels. I had expected to get some official Royal Mail Post and Go labels but when I got talking to the chap who runs the stand he explained the Royal Mail were not issuing Post and Go Labels for the Taipei show so he was issuing these instead. These are best described as "Cinderellas".  Perhaps first Post and Go Cinderellas?   Does anyone know of others?

These I was able to get on the second day of the exhibition from machine CSP1.  I also have a few pairs from the opening day from both of the machines that were there for the public to use.



Michael  cddstamps.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!