cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, September 17, 2016


Hello, something from Australia again tonight as I was putting together a selection for a potential customer and while going through some stock I found this.   I do hope you enjoy seeing it. Not  that special really except it is imperf and that always adds interest I think.

SG MS 662 with two of the stamps from the issue of 4  (SG 660  top stamp, showing Charles Kingsford Smith and his Fokker F311a/3m, Southern Cross, and SG 661 below with Charles Ulm

Collectible and nice to have in an aviation collection I think, even if the date of use was 36 years after it was issued. Look carefully!  Just goes to show the value was in postage rather than a collection.

Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy your stamps.

Michael       cddstamps.com



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!