cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, July 29, 2016

Hello, Friday night, another week gone so fast. I hope you had a great week and found time for some stamps. Always a great way to relax I think.
Tonight a few more stamps from Montserrat:  This is the National Emblems set from 1985, SG 628 - 630,  and I chose it to show you because it has a lovely image of mangoes and a mango tree.  You are probably wondering why I would even think of this. Well so am I  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know I enjoy my mango juice every morning so perhaps that is why. 
On a more serious note, this set and many more from Montserrat from the 1970's and 1980's are now available in the cddstamps Bidstart Store  Enjoy looking and perhaps you will be able to fill a gap in your collection. We hope so.
Have a great weekend..   Michael    cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!