cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, June 22, 2016



With only 8 days to my next move - Hong Kong to the Philippines - I am still packing and finding the odd material I think might be useful in other peoples collections. This block of 6; SG 831b from the 1970 Decimal Machin issue with the values redrawn (tiny scratch it seems on middle left stamp and typical condition for parcel used).

Sadly these stamps do not scan well but rest assured they look ok in real life. If this interests you and you send the first email to me at cddstamps@gmail.com with your mailing address of course it is yours for free. I will add one new condition so I share these free stamps - please only reply if you have not received a previous free offer in recent weeks.

Best wishes...Michael cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!