cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Thursday, June 02, 2016


Hello, today I received this in the mail. Surely one of the worst stamp issues I have ever seen - well that is my view. But, I just had to have it for that very reason, as I predict it will be a collectors item with high value in years to come. Why? because who in their right mind would buy it. (foolish me perhaps!!)   And if anyone ever sees these used on a letter  please send me an image. And the price? just look at them. What was Royal Mail thinking? And really, did Her Majesty approve these? Hard to believe.

All views welcomed.

Best wishes..  Michael
www.cddstamps.com


2 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Blogger Machin Man said...

Do not get me started Michael, just read my latest edition of my bog.

They remind me of a spacial google logo,

 
At 12:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree about these stamps. My thought about the Queen is that she approves stamps unless she has a specific objection to them. Obviously, she doesn't object to junk.

--Larry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!