cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, July 27, 2016


Hello, I hope you enjoy seeing this, and the 150+ more I have listed today to the cddstamps Bidstart Store < click here for the Store..... cddstamps Store
This is the pair SG 338 and 338b. SG 338b has bottom bar of the surcharge omitted. Catalogued at £4.75.
This and most of the issues from the 1970's and 80s, including the overprints and surcharged issues are now in the Store. You can search by SG number or in most cases just type the topic in the "search store for" field, eg aircraft, and you will get all stamps I have tagged on that topic
Enjoy your stamps.. Best wishes.. Michael cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!