cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Tuesday, August 30, 2016


Hello, I hope everyone is well and enjoying their stamps.

Just one to show tonight as I like this high value Machin issue from the 1977+ issue. SG 1026e  which was actually issued as an additional value,to the original set, in 1986.

Apart from hoping you will enjoy seeing it I would like to promote this and others from the issue.   I reached 4000 listings in my new Online Store today - my Hipstamp store for cddstamps.  this is the URL to go direct to the store   https://www.hipstamp.com/store/cddstamps  or just click here   cddstamps Hipstamp Store

This new cddstamps store only stocks Great Britain so if you have a few gaps in your collection please  have a look. More stock will be loaded over the coming days and weeks.

have a great day.. Michael   cddstamps.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!