cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, September 26, 2016



Hello, I hope you enjoy seeing this stamp from Malta,  SG 113. Stunning condition, well centered, even if the scan has not been too kind to the colours.  This and many more lovely early issues from Malta are now in the cddstamps online store.  I hope you enjoy looking.

Are you a cddstamps customer?  Perhaps this will encourage you to have a look at our stock.
I am doing a special for all orders received before the 5th October. For every order received we will be sending you a free pair of cddstamps tweezers – in a separate mailing. 

You can never have too many pairs of tweezers and anyway these are the same as the ones we use every day and, they are free with your order. Want three pairs, place three orders, yes, we will mail you three pairs if you place three orders. I bet you won’t ever want to use another pair!

Finally, if you collect Great Britain or British Commonwealth I am even more sure you will find some great offers and opportunities to fill a few gaps in your collections as this past month I have added over 1000 GB including plenty of Machins, GV and QEII and a good selection from Bermuda, Malta, PNG and Guernsey. And, now over 23,500 lots in the store.

Enjoy your stamps and thanks for looking at cddstamps.com

Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!