cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, October 12, 2016


Hello, I was cleaning out an older stock book today and came across this block. Mostly intact, parcel cancel as is expected for a block like this, but also a few perforations are separated and there is some toning around the edges. Nothing special really, except perhaps for anyone who likes to keep blocks. Kept in a nice clean clear glassine type envelope it might make a nice addition to someones collection. That said I will send it for free to someone in the envelope - say first  email to me at cddstamps@gmail.com - oh, and you must include your mailing address or I cannot mail to you!

Enjoy your stamps and please don't forget -  if you have a few gaps in your collection - please have a look at the cddstamps stock - just try us once and I think you will be a repeat customer like so many we have.

Best wishes   Michael  cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!