cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Sunday, October 30, 2016


Hello, It is Halloween tonight so I hope everyone has a wonderful time if they are partying.  I have no plans yet, but just in case I go out I am writing this earlier in the day.

First though, thanks to everyone who entered the competition for the Taiwan new issue I picked up at the recent PhilaTaipei Show. The winner – by random selection as I promised - was Prashanth from India. Well done and thanks to everyone else who sent me the correct answer. The answer was of course very easy wasn’t it – Chunghwa Post.

Todays stamp  is another Halloween issue.  I hope you like this one. SG 2778 issued by Austria in 2005 as a commemorative single.


Enjoy your stamps.. Best wishes… Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!