cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, March 09, 2011


Blocks................... world mix, lots the same, lots of duplicates different size blocks, lots (that is 100's of stamps) I have so many after a recent sorting and I have no use for them and I think surely someone might be interested in an eclectic mix of stamps. I have no idea how to even begin to start describing them, so I won't. If you like a gamble and are prepared to put US $5 into my Paypal account ( cddstamps@gmail.com) to cover my postage costs I will send to you. I only ask postage because over the past month my postage of free stamps has been greater than my sales...ooops far greater.

My 1000 world mix is also unsold.. so I will reduce that to US $15. Actually I think there are close 1200 stamps there. ( see previous post) I see kiloware lots of 200 stamps for more than this..

enjoy your stamps.... best wishes ......... Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!