cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, April 10, 2009

Chocolate on stamps

Hello. It is a public holiday here in Australia – Good Friday - and yes I have been good, ha ha ha ha

As for stamps, well as I said last night, chocolate on stamps. And here is one. This was issued by Switzerland in May 2001 to commemorate the 100th birthday of the Association of Swiss Chocolate manufactures. It was issued in a miniature sheet of 15 stamps, and if you rubbed the stamp the smell of chocolate was yours to enjoy. Cute eh!!!

Tomorrow, how about Easter eggs on stamps. First person to send me a scan of a stamp which shows Easter eggs will win something… maybe a GB FDC.. Have not given one of those away for ages. email is cddstamps@gmail.com

Have a wonderful Easter weekend, or just a great weekend if Easter is not your thing.

And of course .. enjoy your stamps…………….. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!