cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, March 28, 2009

a new blog

Hello, first congratulations to Pablo, who correctly identified the country I said I might next be travelling to. It is Vietnam.. have another look at what I wrote. The answer is there :-)

I was browsing tonight and came across a new blog. Not sure how long it has been around.. well I've been sort of out of touch with so much these past months... it is Ian Norvic's blog. Excellent. Do have a look. http://norphil.blogspot.com/ Maybe he will get round to linking to me soon :-) I will to him of course

Question: who can keep up with all the new issues from Royal Mail? I am at a loss to be honest.
Best wishes.. enjoy your stamps.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!