cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

where is this


I picked up a presentation pack last week..in this airport departure area...... here is one stamp...... edited of course.. what a great airport........... where is it.. :-)

oh for Kingsford Smith to be even half as good as this airport, or Heathrow Terminal 4, or LAX, or.. the list goes on.. although.. credit where credit is due, the Post Office in Kingsford Smith International is pretty good.. excellent staff I have to say..

no prize for guessing.. just to amuse you :-)

Michael


1 Comments:

At 12:41 AM, Blogger Myron dela Paz said...

Changi, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!