cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

two URLs for you today

Hello strangers. Yes am back again. Been without stamps for over a week. How depressing :-) well actually not really. I did receive a set of the GB Air Displays / Farnborough flight issue on a letter when I got back to Seoul this week.

Lots to write about but not really lots of time. So how about this to start with. I showed some zepplin stamps some months back. I was reminded of this when I read today that a Zeppelin is to fly again in the US soon. Commercial flight. Have a look at this link if you want to know more.
zeppelin story

Anyone able to make some flight covers I wonder?

Another link now. I would be most pleased if you would take a few minutes to look at and complete the answers to 6 questions. A little surveyI am trying; to see if the survey tool works well - which I am sure it does - and to see if I can learn from the answers. Simple and might be to your advantage as well.
Click Here to take survey
More stamps over coming days I hope. Enjoy your stamps.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!