cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Thursday, September 25, 2008

some nice GB stamps - philately


well ok I only wrote that title to get you to read... not sure if you enjoy my fun or not.. but hey.. here I go again..
this set of stamps I will send for free to the whoever emails me at cddstamps@gmail.com (I will randomly select) if you correctly tell me why I am showing these stamps today.

I guess you could be smart and come up with many answers but if you have an IQ greater than ten you will likely get the right answer....... and as a clue ...something to do with a first in 1956...now that makes it so easy.... oh why do I make it so easy.... :-)

and if you don't know the answer.. enjoy this anyway ... :-)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!