cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

aircraft on stamps


Hello, just a short piece of text and a long set of stamps. I received this in the mail.. Nice addition to my aviation collection. Many thanks. I really appreciate you taking the time to mail them. And they arrived nice and clean as you can see.

Lots happening for me this month (October) I may not be posting much due a rather heavy work and travel schedule. Will try my best and hopefully even get some stamps from where I am planning to go. Watch this space I guess.

If I don't reply to emails, my apology.. I enjoy getting them.

Best wishes

Enjoy your stamps, oh and do watch out for the A380 events this month. I'll try to write about them if time permits. Maybe while on planes, although that is usually my sleep time :-) Best wishes.... Michael

1 Comments:

At 3:59 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

nice blog you ave.
i would like to swap covers with you. please, write me your address for exchange.

regards

Igor

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!