cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, October 20, 2008

Qantas A380

Hello everyone, Well while I was working here in Seoul the inaugural Qantas A380 flight was taking off from Melbourne. Sad I could not be there but I am pretty sure my First Flight Covers were so I still feel part of it. A nice take off it seems. Have a look for yourself.



Covers? well I had ten printed. Very limited number. Prices? Well, to be determined. When I get them back, any signatures etc etc. Watch this space.. I'll definately be showing you. Sydney Los Angeles next, not sure if my covers will carried.. am having trouble on that. Am in Soeul as you know and cannot get to the flight let alone fly on it. Shucks.!!!

Enjoy your stamps.. and flights :-) Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!