cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

what happened to stampoffers.com

just a short piece tonight.. I am still celebrating England winning a cricket match and getting into the final for the one day series with Australia ..

what happened to stampoffers.com.. I just logged in to see what was there.. and not much.. looks like a really nice new site I must say but all history has gone.. what did I miss.. so few stamps for sale there..

are you looking at differenet auction sites??? do tell me.. I am interested to know. I have not listed for sale on auction sites for many many months.. just no time.. but I keep thinking I will one day...

Please give me your recommendations and I will pass on to others...
Sydney stamp auction tomorrow..shucks.. I have meetings at same time.. so will be internet bidding.. someone keep their fingers crossed for me

enjoy your stamps... Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!