cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, February 02, 2007

some new stamps and covers

Hello, I have had a wonderful day.. sorted some stamps, soaked some stamps, read some stamp blogs... oh yes.. and sun bathed

the stamp blogs.. I read Machin Mania..... excellent .. you have to read this if you collect Machins.. lots of news about the new release with the increase in UK postal rates in a few months time, and also news about the issue for the 40th anniversary of the Machin stamps themselves. Some excellent scans as well. Going to be an expensive year me thinks .. just with Machins..

I also read AKPhilately.. Lions on stamps is a topic Adrian has been talking about and his articles are so interesting and the scans of stamps are truely brilliant.

Both can be found from my links..

As for new covers, these scans were sent to me from Buckingham Covers.. they are pretty nice don't you think. You can find them at http://www.buckinghamcovers.com


I will be updating my web site with more details of these as well if you are interested.

The only thing I have not completed today.. is reply to all my emails.. sorry if that includes you.. but thanks for whatever you sent.. I do enjoy hearing from you. Enjoy your stamps.. best wishes.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!