cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, January 19, 2007

De-Prioritized..........

Hello,, well that was the start of a heading in the article in the newspaper article I just read..

de-prioritized............. I won't tell you the rest because this is the question tonght.. What do these places / towns / cities have in common???..

Greensburg PA: Bridgeport Conn: Marina, Calif: Newark NY: Pasadena, Calif:: Olympia, Wash: Kinston NC.

and there are a few more I might add...

Anyway, tomorow night I will explain.. but if you know, send me an email to cddstamps@gmail.com and if you include your mailing address I'll send you some nice stamps...

enjoy your stamps.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!