cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

the Australian Ashes MS

Hello, well as I sit in the sweltering heat wishing for rain, having heard about the winter storms, snow and bad weather in certain parts of the US I wonder who is spending more time with their stamps.. you, stranded at home maybe in the US or me trying to cool off... ok.. not me . I do hope all my readers in the US are ok..and that any power failures are quickly restored and that you and your families are safe. Some are not I have read and that is sad to hear.

As for stamps I did manage to buy the new Cricket Ashes stamps today. This is the MS..


if you want to win this here are the prize questions.. What was the name of the captain of the side that won the second Ashes series? What team did he play for? and, Was this the first or second Ashes win for that countries team?

I have to try and make it challenging for you don't I

Hope you like the stamps..Rather interesting perfs on this MS.. it might be special.. I have no idea.

Don't forget my writing of a few nights ago about the GB GVI stamps and the prize for writing an article, that if selected will win that stamp or set of stamps if the overall winner.

Enjoy your stamps wherever you are in the world.. Best wishes... Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!