cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Elephants playing soccer

Ok everyone.. here is the challenge,.,, can anyone send me stamps showing elephants playing soccer.. ok this sounds ridiculous.. but as you may know I sponsor a young girl in the Philippines in her stamp collecting and exhibiting and she wants some stamps.. on a soccer theme.. and with elephants playing soccer.. anywho can help???.. and I mean actually send me the stamps.. I will send some lovely FDCs ( Australia or GB..you can chose) to you in exchange

write to me at cddstamps, PO BOX 3482, Dural, NSW 2158, Australia

Look forward to hearing from you.. .. or even if you know of such stamps.. just email me at cddstamps@gmail.com and I'll see if I can get them even if you don't have any

I am sponsoring her "soccer"exhibit at the Sydney 2007 stamp exhibition.. hope you can help.. best wishes.. enjoy your stamps.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!