cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Sunday, February 04, 2007

some more Post Boxes................


Hello, one of the things about writing a blog is sometimes one does not know what to write about.. as in there is too much to write about so what do I chose.. ??? I am in that wonderful position.... so thanks to all who send me scans of stamps and ideas and articles.. I will get round to most in good time..

This MS is one I was sent after I wrote about Letter Boxes on stamps. Enjoy..

I have spent some time reading about Machins again today.. so much happening on the scene this year.. as I said last night, do read the Machin Mania blog.. it is very good.

I'll leave it there tonight.. Best wishes.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!