cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

nearly 80 years old...............

no not me ... .......... this envelope..
and I really have not had time to look at it in any details.. I found it tonight in a box of covers.. had it for a few years no doubt.. anyone interested in it,., free to who someone who will enjoy owning it,.. just write me at cddstamps@gmail and tell me why you want it.... if I get more than one email I find a way of chosing who gets it..

News announcements: ipda website update.. IPDA cddstamps website updated.. CDDSTAMPS ...no time left for stamps after reading all this internet material.. enjoy your stanmps.. best wishes.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!