cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Hello, I know it has been a week or more since I wrote but just wanted to say Hello, and hope everyone enjoying their philatelic activities.

I moved to Hong Kong ( yes again) on Monday last week and have been busy in new  role, busy getting an apartment to live in , and busy this past weekend cleaning and settling into the apartment I signed up for. All settled now and I expect to be writing about stamps in the coming week.

Best wishes... Michael   www.cddstamps.com

Please don't forget my Bidstart store is still open and all my stock is here with me in Hong Kong and all orders will be mail from now on within  24 hours.   Visit me at  


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!