cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm Back...........

in Sydney that is, and yes writing as well. The last 5 weeks have been rather hectic to say the least. Hope you are still looking at this site :-)

I was in Singapore the other day and with a few hours to spare between flights I decided to visit the post office in the terminal I was in. Found these and thought you might like to see them. A lovely Singapore local post booklet.

will try to write more regularly in coming days and weeks. I have no travel planned until 18th April.... dare I be tempting fate by saying that :-) As a prize.... I will send this booklet to the first person who can tell me what country I am likely to be travelling to. email me at cddstamps@gmail.com and please include your postal address....if you guess the country you deserve the booklet..

Very clever person will get
it i am sure
even if they have to
think hard and say
now why would he be going there
another airline
maybe :-)

Enjoy your stamps... Michael

2 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Blogger Gem from Airdrie said...

Good to see you back on the blog.

 
At 5:30 AM, Anonymous Pablo (yo) said...

Michael,
I've received the stamps, they are beautiful.

Thanks,

Pablo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!