cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Hello, some things take time don't they; sorting some of my Hong Kong from my years living there is one of them. But I finally did and now I have them listed in the online store.

A chance to improve your Hong Kong collection or just enjoy looking by clicking this link.

and, I even had to update the advertising copy as we finally have over 39,000 listings in the store. That doesn't mean we are not selling. Far from it September so far has been very good, I think it shows that if we offer the selection you can successfully add to your collection. Thanks for keeping us so busy. Enjoy your philately .... Michael cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!