cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, August 26, 2019

Hello. Started working on North Borneo, the 1901 - 1905 issue with British Protectorate overprint. Eyes going crazy checking the perforations.

And then took a break as had another idea. Hope you like this new logo design.

How can I make the image an active link. I thought I knew but it does not work. This Link Does And suppose I am in Facebook for example and want to make the image with an active link? Can anyone tell me how to do that?

North Borneo images once I get them scanned. Still doing cataloguing checks. I think you might like some of them/

Michael cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!