cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, April 26, 2019

Hello, I hope you enjoy seeing this stamp. One of the things about philately that I enjoy is the reading and learning that goes with a stamp. Take this one. Do you know who Nellie McClung was? April 24th was the date in 1928 that the Supreme Court of Canada made its initial unanimous decision in what later became known as the Persons Case.

Here is an article to help you. Click this link And think, wow!! this is how some people thought back in 1927 / 1928. I find it hard to believe but they did. Really quite amazing isn't it.

Enjoy your collecting and all we enjoy and learn from it. Have a great weekend

Michael cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!