cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, March 08, 2019

Hello, yes, it has been a month since I last wrote. How time flies. This is one reason.. no time for stamps as travelling and enjoying the lovely island of Panglao in Bohol in the Philippines.
Another reason is, here at cddstamps we have been listing more stock. Every time we get to say 38, nearly 39000 lots in our online store we have customers keep buying from us.... :-) how nice is that :-) But is means we have to keep adding new material.... we do enjoy that I might add.
And this is just one lovely stamp we have recently added. SG 175 (SC 147) What I think you will find of interest, if you collect North Borneo, is the number of perforation and colour variations we are able to list. All the more to help you fill a few gaps in your collection. Have a brilliant weekend, enjoy your stamps Michael cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!