cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, February 08, 2019

Hello, something I doubt many of you will see. A 200 peso stamp.  Local mail here is 12 peso and up so this is a very high face value stamp. I was in Manila earlier this week and visited the Central Post Office for my supply of stamps that I use of my order mailings. One of our local Post Offices has no stamps, only labels and the other very rarely gets  anything other than the basic low value stamps - which require too many to go on an order mailing.  So a regular trip to Manila  is required - combined with shopping for the CEO of course! Anyway, a  rather nice stamp.    Have a great weekend   Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!