cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, November 19, 2018

Hello, well after a few days travelling including a stopover in Manila I am finally back home. Am still catching up on emails but did get my priorities right and pack and mail outstanding orders from the cddstamps shop. While at the Post Office I was shown some new stamps so thought I would share. Rather nice. I have one extra copy of this sheetlet so as a Christmas gift to someone --- the first email to me at cddstamps@gmail.com with your mailing address -- I will send you this sheetlet .. enjoy your philately and if you have gaps in your collection perhaps you will enjoy visiting the cddstamps store at https://www.hipstamp.com/stores/browse?keywords=cddstamps we just got over 10,000 positive feedbacks so must be doing something right :-) best wishes enjoy your philately Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!