cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, July 12, 2019

Hello, well the weekend is here for me. The second one back home before I travel again. Next week I am going to Sydney. The relevance to you is I will be mailing all orders received over the next 5 days from Sydney. For Australian customers that means very fast deliveries. For customers in other countries it means faster delivery, at least based on past experiences. you will find out shop here copy this link to your browser ... https://www.hipstamp.com/store/cddstamps

Now the important news for our Great Britain collectors. We have just loaded some 300 plus used modern GB commemoratives covering 2016 and 2018. Quite difficult to get reasonably clean postally used commemoratives as many of you will know. We have some with only one copy and others where there is a selection of postal cancels to chose from. If you do not find what you need to fill some gaps in your collection someone probably got in before you. Sorry. We will be loading more to the store over the weekend so perhaps check back.

While I am away the shop will stay open and orders will be processed and mailed with 48 hours of receipt. A bit slower than our usual 24 hours and my apology for that.

For those of you who collect the Rhodesias and North Borneo we still have plenty of good material for all that we listed back in April. Do have a look I think you will be pleased with what you see.

Finally, I hope this finds everyone well and looking forward to a wonderful weekend, with some time for philately of course.

Have a good weekend and we look forward to seeing you in our store very soon.

Michael cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!